Internal Medicine Job In Florida
Internal Medicine Needs In Clewiston And Labelle, Fl!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Work in hospital-employed rural health clinic setting.
- Work in small group setting- mix of primary care physicians and advanced practice provides (each practice has ?4 to 5 FTEs).
- Practice is strictly outpatient. ?Candidate can do nursing home work if so desired.
- Compensation in $200K range with bonus potential up to an additional $50K plus full benefit package.
- Terrific south-central Florida locations. ?Easy drive to Atlantic or Gulf coast (1 hour or less).
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.