Hospitalist Job In Nyack, New York
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
The hospital is located along the Hudson River and offers easy access to both Upstate New York and the New York City metro area. Nyack’s unique location provides physician’s with the opportunity to live in this quaint town or closer to the city, for a more urban environment. The hospital is a long-standing employer in Nyack and supports the local community through employee engagement and sponsorships.
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 375 bed, acute care hospital
- 13 physician team with Hospitalist RN, and Hospitalist Coordinator
- Blocked schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- No call environment
- Open ICU with Intensivist support from Sound’s own Intensivist Group.
- No procedures required
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to Internal Medicine trained physicians.
- Internal medicine resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
You will love your career with Sound Physicians. Why? Our practice model is based on a sustainable career for you. We manage your patient volume, providing you the time required with patients and families to deliver high-quality care and improve outcomes. Our physician-developed workflow and informatics platform, SoundConnect™ streamlines workflow and communications, as a physician-led organization we support every physician in becoming a strong leader in their hospital and community.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.