Nurse Practitioner Job In Nashville, Tennessee
Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner sought to Join Established TriStar Medical Group in Nashville, TN!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ginna Campbell: Sign in to view
Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner sought to Join Established TriStar Medical Group in Nashville, TN!
Established practice is currently seeking a Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner to join an established team led by Board Certified Psychiatrist Robert Jamieson, MD.
• Assessment, treatment, medication management, and coordination of the patient’s psychiatric care.
• Help patients manage their well-being through patient education
• Records findings and formulates a plan and prognosis based on patient's condition
• Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Outpatient only
• Masters of Science degree in Nursing
• National certification as a Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner
• Current APRN license in Tennessee
• BLS/ACLS Certification
• Two years practice experience
• Employment through HCA with full benefits
• 401K and CME allowance
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes.
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is located in the heart of Nashville (founding city and location of HCA’s Corporate Headquarters).
Celebrating 44 years of providing quality healthcare to Nashville, Middle Tennessee and the surrounding region, TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services.
As the flagship hospital of HCA and the TriStar Health System, Centennial continues to raise the bar for healthcare on both a regional and national level, serving Nashville, middle Tennessee and the southeastern United States.
An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center is home to TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women’s & Children’s, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities in the region. Round-the-clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. The new TriStar Emergency Room at Spring Hill will provide 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill, Tenn., and surrounding communities when it opens in 2013.