Cardiovascular Surgery Job In Myrtle Beach, SC
Cardiothoracic Surgery - Myrtle BeachNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ceseley LaPere: Sign in to view
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Myrtle Beach, SC!
HCA owned and operated affiliated practice of Grand Strand Medical Center (GSMC) is seeking a Board Eligible / Board Certified Cardiothoracic surgeon. Ideal candidate will be well trained and accomplished in all cardiothoracic procedures as well as minimally invasive valve surgery and valve repair desired, VATS a plus. Incoming surgeon can expect to perform heart surgeries, valve surgeries annually, as well as general thoracic and vascular procedures. Very manageable call of 1:3 shared by well-established and practiced partners.
GSRMC is on one of the busiest heart centers in South Carolina, seeing over 400 cardiac surgeries per year. Our facility offers:
* 3 Physician Assistants
* 2 Registered Nurses
* 2 Dedicated CV Ors-Recently redone with digital imaging
* Dedicated CV Anesthesia
* 100 TEE ECHO on each OH case
* New 3-D Philips ECHO equipment
* Dedicated 8 bed CV ICU
* New Heart Tower
* Excellent Cardiology Support
* Considered Excellent Regional Heart Program
* Hybrid OR & TAVR Program to start in 2016
* Tremendous Growth Opportunity for General Thoracic Surgery
* Monthly Thoracic Tumor Board and Cardiology Governance Counsels
* Excellent Pulmonary & Critical Care intensivist support
* Establishing Heart Failure clinic
* Five year projection of 30% growth in 50 year old+ Population.
* Fast Growing Community
* Great selection of Private and Public Schools
* Excellent Climate, Social Activities, Sports Activities
* 2017 Fellows encouraged to apply
Employment contract consisting of guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives being offered.
Located in Myrtle Beach, the heart of the ""Grand Strand”, the 60-mile stretch of coastline is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country. The community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.