Hematology Oncology Job In Georgia
Join an established Hem/Oncgroup in GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join five well respected/established physicians in the practice.
- Call 1:5
- Competitive recruitment package to include salary, RVU production bonus, signing bonus
- Full benefits package that includes: health insurance, 401k retirement plan w/ match, paid malpractice w/tail coverage, vacation, CME allowance, moving allowance etc.
- Hospital has been voted in the Top 100 Hospitals in the US
- Voted Top 20 Best Places to live based on housing cost and community amenities
- Voted #1 in the state for schooling options
- Home to Medical College of Georgia and #1 golf course in the US
- Hospital system 200 years old
- Medical staff of 650-700 doctors
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.