General Neurology Job In Colton, CA
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center - PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking BE/BC in Neurology
- Experience in acute stroke and inpatient consultative service required
- California license required
- Fellowship training and subspecialty interest a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center – Colton, California
- The Medical Center is also host to a Level II Trauma Center, three Family Health Centers, and the only Burn Center serving San Bernardino, Riverside, Inyo, and Mono counties
- Arrowhead RMC also has an active teaching program and sponsors Physician/PA rotation programs for medical students as well as an Emergency Medicine PA Fellowship
- A small-town scene with easy access to shopping, cultural activities, entertainment, fine dining and recreation.
- Beautiful sceneries and mild climate year-round.
- Close proximity to the Palm Springs and Palm Desert areas as well as popular California attractions: Disneyland, Mammoth Lakes, Joshua Tree National Park, and Sea World
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.