Physician Assistant Job In Sacramento, CA
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento - PA or NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current CPR
- Nurse practitioners will be required to have 2 years of recent experience as an RN or NP in acute care setting; RNSA (First Assist) Required
- Physician assistants will be required to have a minimum of 8 weeks “hands on” surgical training in a minimum of 32 surgical cases during/after program of study; if training occurred over 2 years ago, must have been actively practicing as a surgical PA or undergo an 8-week PA preceptorship training period
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento – Sacramento, CA
- Sutter Medical Center’s new Ose Adams Medical Pavilion is a 281-bed specialty medical center that focuses on acute medical/surgical care as well as a medical base to advanced services for cancer, orthopedics, spine, and neurology and neurosurgery
- Each surgical unit includes pre- and post-operative areas, many fully-equipped with endoscopic procedures
- State-of-the-art equipment to enable surgical specialties to provide inpatient and outpatient surgical services
- A mild climate year-round, with warm summers and only a two hour drive to Lake Tahoe.
- The cost of living is much more affordable, with less hustle/bustle than most metropolitan cities.
- An awesome place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools.
- A growing food culture, and is home to Food Network’s Guy Fieri’s restaurant Tex Wasabi .
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.