Physician Assistant Job In Visalia, CA
Kaweah Delta Health Care District - PA or NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking experienced Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with a national certification, ACLS, BLS, and DEA
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Kaweah Delta Medical Center – Visalia, California
- 88,000+ annual ED visits
- Level III trauma facility with new helipad and 44+ ED beds
- An extensive medical simulation lab -- the largest in the region and has the latest 3G Sim Man
- Cutting edge ED advances: scribes, rapid medical evaluation system, comprehensive ED and in-patient electronic health records
- Collaborative opportunities with our academic affiliate -- University of California, Irvine
- A picturesque community with stunning landscapes and excellent cost of living
- Centrally located in California, Visalia is within a few hours of Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, world-class fishing, mountain biking, camping, skiing), and much more!
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.