General Neurology Job In Riverside, CA
Riverside Community Hospital - PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking BE/BC in Neurology
- Experience in acute stroke and inpatient consultative service required
- California license required
- Fellowship training and subspecialty interest a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Riverside Community Hospital – Riverside, California
- The facility is a 373-bed Acute Care hospital with a busy Level II Trauma Center
- Houses the largest Emergency Room & Trauma Center in the heart of Inland Empire
- The hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Riverside County designated STEMI Receiving Center, and is equipped with a new helistop to provide high-speed access to the hospital
- Friendly and wholesome place to work and raise a family
- A wide variety of attractions ranging from fascinating museums, art galleries and historic landmarks to one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure, spas and a lively downtown.
- An impressive local dining scene where you’ll find restaurants that change their menu nearly every time you visit, chefs that prepare your steak table-side, and outdoor settings featuring lush gardens and Spanish architecture
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.