Business Professional Job In Emeryville, CA
Talent Acquisition AnalystNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
We are actively searching for a Business/Data Analyst with a strong understanding of talent acquisition and recruiting. This person will work with talent acquisition leadership, marketing and others to optimize utilization of metrics and analytic data. They will also develop benchmarking and data-driven insights for enterprise-wide talent acquisition strategies and initiatives. We are looking for someone who can deliver recruiting predictive analytics, ROI analysis and recommendations that will enable our leaders to make informed business decisions, drive productivity and efficiencies to reduce or control costs. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in analysis and talent acquisition!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Create routine reports and prepare analysis of recruiting trends for existing programs and new initiatives.
- Design and recommend key metrics for talent acquisition operations to better align resources and drive better decision making
- Identify, analyze and forecast trends into meaningful visualizations and develop presentations for leadership as needed.
- Produce and present monthly and quarterly talent acquisition analysis reports to support business line data activity reporting needs.
- Work with TA Managers to develop and maintain user dashboards that display real time and on-demand KPIs for the Talent Acquisition and Talent Sourcing and Operations teams.
- Collaborate with the sourcing team to routinely audit and evaluate new job boards, search engine optimization and assess new posting/advertising opportunities across the enterprise.
- Interact and partner with external sourcing vendors to support sourcing strategies as needed
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile…
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in human resources, business, information systems or related area.
- Two years of experience developing reports in an enterprise reporting tool with proficient knowledge of databases and business systems.
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills with various applications and systems including MS Office, Excel and at least two years of experience in recruitment ATS and/or HRIS technology.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (oral and written) with proven data visualization and presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm for data and analysis; previous experience using research, data, and external information sources to support decision making.
- Strong understanding of predictive analytics and other business-related data analysis strategies.
- Team player, high sense of urgency, desire to learn and grow.
- Self-directed, independent thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay -- just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.