Urology Job In Pennsylvania
Interviewing Urologist near State College, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Our clients Medical Associates are seeking a urologist to join its newly established Urology Department. The Department will be comprised of 2 ? 3 urologists, one of which has commenced practicing.
- A competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package are being offered, as well as generous vacation and CME time.
- Salary: $450,000 (Guarantee Yrs 1 + 2), Production Based Income After Yr 2: Volume Driven
- Sign-On Bonus: $50,000 (payable when commence practicing)
- Benefits include: Malpractice Insurance, Health Insurance and Vision including family, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- Additional Benefits: Profit Sharing Plan after year 2 and 401k salary deferral option
- Hospital Call Schedule: 1:3 Patient Load: Moderate ? Heavy, a well established patient base and referral network
- Current Health System Urology Service: comprised of 3
- Urologists each performing an average of 425 hospital surgical
- Cases Per year. 23% inpatient, 77% outpatient.
- Health System has 19 ORs including a dedicated Cysto Room plus a dedicated Lithotripsy Procedure Room and Ambulatory Surgery
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.