Hematology Oncology Job In New Mexico
New Mexico ? Established Group seeking Additional Hem/OncNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Join a team of 7 Board Certified Hem/Onc.
- Support staff includes Medical Assistants, team of OCN certified RN?s and front desk staff
- Medical Group also offers Gyn/Onc, Surg/Onc and Rad/Onc services.
- Oncology program has grown steadily for the last 8 years.
- Call 1:8
- Competitive Salary - Plus Incentives
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits effective first day of employment, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plan, $2500 CME, Malpractice w/Tail Coverage (up to $5 million per occurrence)
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.