Infectious Disease Job In California
Southern California Seeks Infectious Diseases Specialist - - Signing BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join two infectious diseases specialists in hospital employed group practice.
- Will be required to assist with teaching UCLA residents/medical students who rotate up to county owned hospital.
- Employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, $10K signing bonus, Student loan assistance.
- Hospital employed comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension with up to $17.5K match, disability, 5 weeks vacation/CME with $2500 expenses, sick days, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, active California state licensed favored.
- Experienced candidates as well as new grads welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.