Trauma Surgery Job In South Carolina
South Carolina Based Hospital is seeking a Trauma SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Surgeon needs to be BE/BC in General Surgery and Fellowship trained in Surgical Critical Care.
- Work out of a 461 bed tertiary care teaching facility.
- Level 2 trauma center
- They are a non-profit, privately owned healthcare organization with 7 hospital campus locations and over 90 practice locations.
- This is their main campus and all Trauma patients are sent there.
- This practice consists of 8 General Surgeons and 1 Trauma Surgeon
- They are looking for a 2nd trauma surgeon.
- This is a Hospital employed opportunity.
- The General Surgeons in the practice help take call so call is 1:9.
- Live in a safe and growing midsized community with a low cost of living.
- It?s close in proximity to Columbia, SC (1 hour), the coast of SC-Myrtle and North Myrtle Beach (1 hours), Charleston, SC (2 hours), Charlotte, NC (2 hours).
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.