Endocrinology Job In Georgia
Endocrinology need in Northwest GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Northwest Georgia hospital owned multi-specialty group needs first full time Endocrinologist, willing to include general IM first year.
- Walk into busy outpatient practice, established certifed Diabetic Education program with CDEs, RNs, and RD; abundance of patient referrals; call schedule via phone consults, existing Hospitalist program for in-patient care.
- Will be on staff at 282 bed acute care independently owned hospital, covering over 250,000 patient draw area.
- Position will be employed, offering attractive base salary, production bonuses, up to $25K signing bonus, loan repayment assistance up to $60K
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, ST/LT disability, pension, 31 days PTO/CME w/ $3500 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and fellows welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.