Endocrinology Job In Georgia
Endocrinology need in Atlanta, GA, SuburbNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Atlanta suburb needs to replace 100% outpatient Endocrinologist in busy hospital employed multi-specialty group.
- Practice will include both outpatient clinic and phone consults, 13 physicians in group for patient referrals.
- Clinical hours are 8-5, M-F, cases include diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, osteoporosis, adrenal, fine needle aspirations, biopsies and ultrasound.
- Diabetes education department at hospital, an advanced practitioner on-site, full lab and open MRI and CT scan on-site in clinic.
- Employed position offers attractive base salary, production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, pension plan and 5 weeks PTO/CME with expenses.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates as well as upcoming graduates welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.