Hematology Oncology Job In Texas
Texas Cancer Center seeking additional Hem/OncNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Join an established group practice with 3 Hem/Onc and 1 Rad/Onc
- Call will be a 1:4 rotation
- Hospital employed practice setting.
- Competitive Compensation and Full Benefits Package
- Signing Bonus ($25k) and Relocation Allowance ($15k)
- Potential for month stipend for fellows ($2k/month)
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.