Infectious Disease Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Patient-centered Infectious Diseases Clinic expands in Northern NevadaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mission Recruiting: Sign in to view
Promote the health and well-being of local specialty population through comprehensive healthcare. Be a resource for those living with debilitating disease. Treat a range of patients from adults to kids. This opportunity allows you to join a close-knit group of professional physicians while giving you the freedom to grow your own practice.
- 75th percentile MGMA earning potential – No personal income tax in the state
- Partnership potential for the right candidate
- Set schedule rotation with reasonable patient volume
- Excellent paid time off with malpractice insurance included
- All-inclusive benefits including paid CME
Northern Nevada is quickly becoming one of the nation’s most developing regions and a place that many young professionals call home. Discover a perfect balance between work and life. The area is known for its world-renowned luxury spas, premier golf courses and country clubs, as well as five star restaurants offering mouthwatering cuisine. Visit one of the many music and art festivals, take a trip to scenic Lake Tahoe, or explore your adventurous side with a hike on one of several local mountain trails that offer beautiful views of the surrounding cities.
Job Reference: ID - 123404