Urgent Care Job In West Bend, Wisconsin
Seeking Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our teamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jim Brown: Sign in to view
We're here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We'd love you to be here too.
Experience the best of both worlds at Aurora Health Care - a rewarding career and the flexibility to enjoy your personal life.
Aurora Health Care is recruiting for Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care team in West Bend.
- Provide essential care to patients in a setting which offers reasonable volumes and team support
- Easy access to subspecialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Flexible shift schedules available, accommodating your personal preferences
- Practice options available at a single location OR rotate between sites; allowing you to treat a varied patient population
- Competitive hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Tuition Loan Forgiveness of up to $180,000 or Sign-on Bonus available
- Shift differential now available for evenings, weekends and holidays
Located on the northwest fringe of metropolitan Milwaukee, West Bend is only a short drive from Wisconsin’s largest city and roughly an hour and a half from Chicago. Nestled in the rolling countryside, it offers an array of affordable housing options, from finely-crafted Victorian to rural setting to modern subdivisions.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.