Neurohospitalist Job In Corpus Christi, Texas
NEURO HOSPITALIST needed on Texas Gulf Coast!!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Park Meadors: Sign in to view
OPPORTUNITY: This is a terrific opportunity for a NEURO-HOSPITALIST to provide care for a variety of cases at Corpus Christi Medical Center. Stroke fellowship a plus! There is a huge need in the community for neurologists.
* 7 on/ 7off; 7am-7pm; 12-hour shifts
* Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
* 8-10 consults/day
* M-F supplemented with Teleneurology on nights and weekends
* No obligation to perform any specialty call coverage services during week off
* Large referral base of primary care physicians
* Collegial working relationships
* Excellent specialists support
* Guaranteed Salary
* Plus Bonuses!
* Excellent Income Potential!
* Comprehensive Benefit package (health, life disability, dental and 401-k)
* Paid Malpractice
* Employee status through a 501.a
* Paid Vacation/Sick/CME
* Dues/Subscriptions/CME Allowance
* Paid Business Related Meetings/Training/Expense/Medical License/Medical Staff Application/Provider Enrollment
* Relocation Allowance
* Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
Come Join Our Team!!
In Corpus Christi, Texas you can enjoy living a relaxed, island lifestyle seasoned with a rich blend of culture. You’ll be a part of a historical coastal community with the benefit of big city attractions. The area boasts miles of Gulf Coast beaches, a variety of museums, events, sports, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants and some of the best seafood in Texas. It’s an ideal place to advance your career and raise a family. A great career….a great way of life!
Corpus Christi Medical Center, is a 4-hospital campus system licensed for a total of 583 beds and is a regional, acute-care center dedicated to helping patients attain the highest level of well-being through the science of medicine and the art of caring. We offer a full range of healthcare services including a Level IV trauma designation, Women’s Services, Orthopedics, Cardiovascular, General Surgery, Urology and Med-Surg. With its broad spectrum of in-patient, out-patient and specialty programs, we continue the role as a trusted healthcare resource for South Texas residents. There are over 500,000 people living within an hour of Corpus Christi all of whom can benefit from our services. CCMC also offers a Family Practice residency program with a full-time Director of Academic Medicine.