Internal Medicine Job In California
Adding an IM and FM's in the Northeastern Bay areaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
These practices have been meeting patients' needs for more than 30 years in the East Bay. AMP currently includes more than 25 physicians and will be expanding soon through partnerships with other physician practices in the East Bay. They maintain a high level of quality and patient satisfaction. This group of physicians is provided all the support they need so they may concentrate on providing quality care and keep up-to-date with the latest medical research.
To learn more about the group:
- The Practice offers a competitive income guarantee and comprehensive benefits package compensation model consists of base salary, quality bonus, and productivity (wRVU) incentive
- Practice of 28 providers, having served patients in this community for more than 30 years
- Practice utilizes EPIC electronic health records
- Full-time opportunity (4.5 days/week; 36-hours of direct patient care/week)
- Professional and personal life balance - 100% outpatient, shared phone call
- Clinics in the following specialties: Dermatology, Psychiatry, Neurology, Hepatology, Pain Management, Pulmonary and Neurosurgery
- Practice has very little turn over both with physicians and office staff, collegial environment
- Physicians see between 17-20 patients per day
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.