Medical Oncology Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Tenaya OncologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Keisha Taylor: Sign in to view
DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! You may also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 932-8502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Tenaya Oncology
* Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Average Patient Census: 5 to 8 follow-up patients daily
* Current Nevada N.P. or P.A. license
* Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Program
* Must have taken advanced courses in evaluation and management of patients, pathophysiology as well as health assessments.
* Must have or eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
* A minimum of 2 years of Oncology experience
* CPR Certification
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
* Strong knowledge of overseeing of chemo treatment patients and approving daily chemo orders
* Confidence with seeing oncology and hematology follow-up patients as required by physician
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group’s 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dHNpbmdsZXRvbi43MDUwMC44NDExQGhlYWx0aGNhcmVwYXJ0bmVycy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Southern Nevada's three largest cities, Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas, are located in Clark County. While within close proximity to one another, each city is fully independent. Nevada has no state personal income tax which can save you thousands of dollars.
1. Education. From high-tech public magnet schools to advanced medical skills training universities, Southern Nevada has a wide selection of educational options. In addition the public school system, residents have a variety of options to include Charter Schools, private and parochial schools, or even home schooling.
2. Real Estate. Las Vegas is a buyers’ market with the median sales price of a single-family homes at $220,000.00. Beautiful master plan communities, golf course and country club residences, to high-rise residential properties with concierge services. There is an option for every budget and liking.
3. Family. While Las Vegas is known for its glitzy and glamorous nightlife, residents can also enjoy traditional family fun activities. Recreation centers offer a wide array of classes and learning opportunities, ranging from kids' karate and ballet to cooking classes, yoga and Pilates. Green belts and park settings are scattered throughout valley neighborhoods, with many offering walking trails, bike paths, water features, rock-climbing walls and lakes and ponds ripe for fishing.
4. Culture. A city with an increasingly diverse and unique quality of life, Las Vegas continues to evolve with fresh new cultural offerings that appeal to a wide range of tastes and budgets.
5. Recreation. With over 60 Golf courses throughout the valley, desert buggy racing, kayaking, outdoor cycling groups, hiking, rock climbing, there are limitless outdoor activities as your reach.
6. Entertainment. Las Vegas is known across the globe for being a world-class destination. As a resident of Southern Nevada, you now have the opportunity to live, work and play in one of the most fabulous entertainment centers in the world! Ethnically diverse cuisines, celebrity chef restaurants, and fine dining off and on the strip. Limitless options for live concerts year round.
7. Weather. The Las Vegas valley is the ideal climate for plenty of outdoor activities ranging from golf and tennis to skiing, swimming, hiking and boating. While a dry heat dominates between June – August, Spring and Winter seasons are typically mild and pleasant.
HEALTHCARE PARTNERS NEVADA, a division of DaVita HealthCare Partners, Inc. (DVA: NYSE).
HealthCare Partners Nevada is a network of more than 200 primary care physicians and more than 1,300 specialists. With medical clinics and specialty care affiliates throughout Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City and Pahrump, HealthCare Partners Nevada (HCPNV) is committed to delivering the highest quality of care to all our patients.
Through our total care model, HealthCare Partners provides patient centered comprehensive primary care, specialty care, urgent care and hospice services. Founded in 1996, HealthCare Partners Nevada is an affiliate of HealthCare Partners LLC with offices in California, Florida and Nevada.