Family Medicine Job In Arkansas
Family Medicine Physicians Needed In Beautiful, Booming Northwest Arkansas!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Family Medicine physicians needed for an Employed Position in Beautiful, Booming Northwest Arkansas!
Searching for Family Medicine physicians:
- Outpatient-only Employed opportunity or Independent Clinic
- Office space is available in multiple locations (Springdale, Bentonville, Huntsville, Fayetteville & Rogers)
- Outpatient clinic call coverage is determined by location and is shared among a pool of physicians
- Opportunity to moonlight in urgent care clinics, if desired
- Physicians have the opportunity to bonus during the salary guarantee period
In 2016, Northwest Arkansas was named #3 as best places to live by US News & World Report. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 500,000 people and an average of 31people per day moving into the area. The historic downtown and vibrant entertainment districts are recognized as top destinations for shopping, dining and the arts. Outdoor amenities abound with multiple state parks, 486 miles of Beaver Lake shoreline, an impressive regional trails system, a botanical garden, and hiking/biking/boating opportunities galore!
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment agreement which may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical Education Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.