Family Medicine Job In Lexington, Kentucky
Academic Medical Director Needed Near Louisville, Ketucky CPH# 2111695Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
For more information, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203-663-9393 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Seeking a team leader as Medical Director
- 30% administrative responsibility
- 70% precepting medical students and residents; opportunity for research, workshops, lecturer
- Collegial environment with high retention rates
- Be part of a complex organization that fosters interaction amongst departments
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Dependent college tuition
- Health, dental, vision and life insurances provided
- Excellent retirement options
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.