General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Kentucky
Orthopedic Surgeon needed in Southeast Kentucky CPH# 947121Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation plan with production bonuses, medical benefits, relocation assistance and up to 30 days of PTO. In addition, you'll be provided a generous sign-on bonus, life insurance, a retirement package, full malpractice coverage and a student loan repayment package.
Come live and practice in this beautiful community in Southeast Kentucky. It's a great place for outdoor enthusiasts, with access to skiing, biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, whitewater rafting and golf. It has a low cost of living, great public and private schools, making it a great place to settle down or raise a family. We invite you to join the team and come experience a great work-life balance in Kentucky.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth consultant know and they will match you with a position that lives up to your vision and expectations.
If you're interested in obtaining more information, please contact Matt Richards today at 801.930.4343 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our recruiting services are FREE to Providers.
- This is a great opportunity to join a well-established hospital network
- Enjoy an easy call schedule with a quality, work-life balance
- Practice with a group where your work is valued and respected
- Enjoy a safe, beautiful community and a positive work environment
- You will have easy access to everything good in and about KY and TN
- For details, forward your CV to email: email@example.com or contact Matt at: 801-930-4343
- CompHealth's recruiting services are FREE to Providers
- CompHealth can assist with obtaining a KY State Medical License
- Competitive salary with full health benefits and a generous sign on bonus
- Malpractice and tail coverage in place
- Moving expenses paid
- Excellent vacation time with CME plus stipend
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.