Urology Job In West Virginia
General Urologist needed in Southern WV CPH# 947119Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Due to the high demand in the community you'll be busy on day one. You'll work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and have only 10 days of call a month. You'll be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians in a leading medical center. To be considered you must be a Board Certified / Board Eligible physician. Residents, Fellows, H1 and J1 candidates are encouraged to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation plan with production bonuses, medical benefits, relocation assistance and up to 30 days of PTO. In addition, you'll be provided a generous sign-on bonus, life insurance, a retirement package, full malpractice coverage and a student loan repayment package.
Come live and practice in this beautiful community in Sothern West Virginia. It's a great place for outdoor enthusiasts, with access to skiing, biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, whitewater rafting and golf. It has a low cost of living, great public and private schools, making it a great place to settle down or raise a family. We invite you to join the team and come experience a great work-life balance in West Virginia.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth consultant know and they will match you with a position that lives up to your vision and expectations.
If you're interested in obtaining more information, please contact Matt Richards today at 801.930.4343 or email your CV to email@example.com. Our recruiting services are FREE to Providers.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-established hospital network
- Enjoy an easy call schedule, low cost of living with a quality work-life balance
- Safe, family friendly community and a positive work environment
- Huge referrals coming from colleagues as well as the community
- Practice with a group where your work is valued and respected
- For more info contact Matt Richards 801-930-4343 firstname.lastname@example.org
- CompHealth services are FREE to all providers
- CompHealth can assist with WV State Medical License
- Full benefit package, sign-on bonus, student loan pay-off program
- Malpractice and tail coverage in place
- Moving expenses paid
- Excellent vacation time with CME plus stipend
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.