Urgent Care Job In Salina , Kansas
Leadership Needed for Brand New Facility - 3 Day Work WeekNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brandie Barker: Sign in to view
Urgent Care Opportunity
Salina Regional Health Center in Salina, KS is now seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds physician to work in our brand new urgent care facility.
Brand New Facility
- 8,000 square foot facility with 8 exam rooms
- Located in a heavily populated, high traffic area of Salina
- CLIA waved lab
- X-ray available on site
- Possible telemedicine capabilities
- Great schedule; 3 - 12 hour work days and work every 3rd weekend.
- Oversee 2 advanced practice providers
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to location pulls in patients from a region of 250,000 people
- Level III trauma center with 24/7 Neurosurgery & Cardiothoracic Coverage
- Level II Neonatal NICU
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- Hospitalist Program
- 8 bed OR, 2 suites are ortho suites with laminar air flow
- Certified for 365 beds
- Potential to build business quickly; SRHC employs 22 Family Medicine Physicians
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off & allowance
- Base salary plus patient satisfaction, quality and production bonuses
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement plus match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly stipend is available to residents and fellows who qualify
Salina is a progressive city with a growing population of 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows the community to continually rank among Kansas' best in such areas as cost of living, regional trade pull, unemployment, and personal income. Our community serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services and also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment. Our community also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Enjoy the areas vast recreational amenities, some of which include our beautiful golf courses, parks and lakes. The performing arts center, community theater, remarkable zoo and entertaining festivals are among the many activities you and your family will enjoy.
Salina has been selected by Business Week magazine as one of the best places in Kansas to raise your kids! For those of us familiar with the community, this is no surprise.
Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center, located in Salina, Kansas, is a comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of North Central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- January 2017, SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare's 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- October 2013, SRHC opened a brand new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our new $70 million dollar six story patient tower, a new 26 bed Emergency Room, a Cancer Center, parking garage and two medical office buildings.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 68 physicians and 43 advanced practice providers.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus,which started in July 2011, and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program which has been established in Salina for 25 years.
- In 2013, SRHC achieved Level III trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with recent additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and HALO Ablation Catheter.