Cardiothoracic Surgery Job In Salina, Kansas
Work in Brand New IR & Hybrid Cath Lab w/ Experienced Support TeamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brandie Nelson: Sign in to view
Join our compassionate, highly trained, tenured team of heart and OR professionals committed to providing a full array of heart services throughout north central Kansas. Salina Regional Health Center has the perfect opportunity for a BE/BC Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeon.
- Work in a progressive, forward thinking hospital utilizing the latest medical technologies and facilities including two catheterization labs one of which is a hybrid suite, 128 slice cardiac CT, and two heart ORs equipped with Maquet Vasoview Hemopro for endoscopic vein harvesting.
- Our comprehensive cardiovascular program offers an array of treatment options from valve replacement and cardiac bypass surgery to cardiac stents and angioplasty.
- Work with an Advanced Practice Provider dedicated specifically to our heart program.
- Enjoy the vast recreational amenities, some of which include parks, lakes, performing arts, community theatre, and a remarkable zoo, among many other activities you and your family will enjoy.
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off & allowance
- Vacation with protected time off
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement plus match
- Base compensation plus quality, production and patient satisfaction bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly stipend is available to residents and fellows who qualify
Salina is a progressive city with a growing population of 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows the community to continually rank among Kansas' best in such areas as cost of living, regional trade pull, unemployment, and personal income. Our community serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services and also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment. Our community also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Enjoy the areas vast recreational amenities, some of which include our beautiful golf courses, parks and lakes. The performing arts center, community theater, remarkable zoo and entertaining festivals are among the many activities you and your family will enjoy.
Salina has been selected by Business Week magazine as one of the best places in Kansas to raise your kids! For those of us familiar with the community, this is no surprise.
Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center, located in Salina, Kansas, is a comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of North Central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- January 2017, SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare's 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- October 2013, SRHC opened a brand new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our new $70 million dollar six story patient tower, a new 26 bed Emergency Room, a Cancer Center, parking garage and two medical office buildings.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 68 physicians and 43 advanced practice providers.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus,which started in July 2011, and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program which has been established in Salina for 25 years.
- In 2013, SRHC achieved Level III trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with recent additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and HALO Ablation Catheter.