Internal Medicine Job In Caro, Michigan
Primary Care Opportunity near Saginaw MI CPH# JOB-2376985Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this small town of friendly people and good schools. You are only a few minutes drive from Saginaw for the bigger city amenities.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with PC jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Traditional setting following patients into the hospital
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Call of 1:4 or better
- 20 to 30 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Small-town living, yet close to Saginaw
- Visas welcomed
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.