Otolaryngology Job In El Dorado, Arkansas
ENT opportunity available in ArkansasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
AR, El Dorado – Medical Center of South Arkansas
Service area over 100,000
Employed ENT Position Available in Sophisticated Small Arkansas Town
Medical Center of South Arkansas, a 166 bed facility is seeking a BC/BE ENT for an established practice in El Dorado.
•Open to Employed position or Private Practice
•Hospital is set up for bread and butter ENT
•Brand new microscope
•ER call anticipated to be 1:3
El Dorado, AR is located in southern AR near the border of Louisiana. It is the home to Murphy Oil and Murphy USA and serves over 100,000 people in the service area.
•Strong local economy with national manufacturing and businesses
•An outdoors lover’s paradise! Opportunities for hunting, fishing, & camping.
•Thriving main street area with shopping, festivals, museums, symphony, etc
•Local downtown area undergoing multi-million dollar renovation.
•The El Dorado Promise (http://eldoradopromise.com/) provides graduates of El Dorado High School with a scholarship covering tuition and mandatory fees that can be used at any accredited two or four year, public or private educational institution in the US.
Medical Center of South Arkansas will offer a strong recruitment package that may include:
•Competitive Base salary with productivity incentives & full employee benefits for employment
•Relocation & CME expenses
•Sign On and/or Commencement Bonuses
•Stipend for the remainder of training
•Possible medical education loan repayment assistance
Visit Medical Center of South Arkansas: http://www.themedcenter.net/Medical-Center-of-South-Arkansas/home.aspx
Visit El Dorado, AR: http://www.goeldorado.com/
- El Dorado , Arkansas is home to petroleum leader, Murphy Oil Corporation, and other Fortune 500 companies
- It is a college town with excellent public and private schools
- Strong local economy with national manufacturing and businesses
- Wildlife refuge provides hunting, fishing and camping opportunities
- Arboretum state park provides beautiful walking trails
- Arts center, antique and boutique shopping located in historic downtown area
- Community has festivals year round, museums, movie theaters, in addition to beautiful country club
- El Dorado ’s population: 36,000; Service area of over 100,000
Medical Center of South Arkansas is a 166-bed facility in El Dorado, Ark., and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). The hospital, located in south central Arkansas, offers a full range of services including CT/MRI/Open MRI, PET Imaging, Mammography, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Pediatrics, Urology, Family Practice Residency Program, Senior Health Center South Arkansas Center on Aging, Cardiac Catheterization, Interventional Cardiology, CV/Thoracic Surgery, Neonatal ICU, Orthopedics, Rehab, Women's Services and Interventional Radiology.