Internal Medicine Job In Merced, California
Physician Job with Growing Northern California Primary Care Group CPH# JOB-2347560Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package with a salary that starts in the low to mid $200K range. You'll also be provided bonuses, medical benefits that are 100 percent paid for doctor and family, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401k with matching, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Merced California. The area has a moderate cost of living and reasonable housing. The University of California-Merced is leading community growth. It's located close to both Sacramento and San Francisco.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- High community demand in Merced, CA
- 4, 10-hour days or Monday-Friday
- 20 patients per day, outpatient only
- Salary that starts in the low to mid $200K range with bonuses
- 100 percent paid medical for doctor and family
- Vacation and CME time
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Life insurance, a 401k with matching, and malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.