Internal Medicine Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
FM or IM Physician Job in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2354247Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, medical benefits, and 25 PTO days. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, five days and $4K for CME, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this Pennsylvania city. It is a popular waterfront destination with surrounding state parks, four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- See 14 to 18 patients per day
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call schedule throughout the day
- Employed position
- $195K+ base salary
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD/STD insurances provided
- Malpractice paid
- Loan repayment, 403B retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.