Hospitalist Job In Pennsylvania
Hospitalist Nocturnist Block Schedule North Philadelphia in Bucks County CPH# JOB-2359534Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They want to add a Nocturnist to the team. Will be 1 week on 1 week off block schedule from 7pm to 7am.
No procedures required as they have Intensivist support. Lines done by IV team and iRad and intubations by Anesthesiology. Other procedures including para and thoracentesis done by iRad.
Hospitalists need to live within 30 minutes of the hospital in Bucks County.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Hospital employed position in a stable Hospitalist program
- Night block schedule with lots of days off for personal time or pick up extra shifts and income
- No procedures as they have the specialty support
- Hospital located in popular Bucks County with top rated schools and excellent family amenities
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Excellent Hospital benefits package
- Internal Medicine Residency trained physicians considered
- Current Hospitalist or inpatient experienced required
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.