Hospitalist Job In Florida
Established Hospitalist Program in Popular North Orlando Communities CPH# JOB-2345705Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Hospitalists work a Monday to Friday schedule with some weekends to average 22 days per month. No procedures or ICU required as they have specialty support 24/7. Will be 3-4 evening call coverage per month by phone only. Weekends would be rounding and call. Average patient census 15-18. It will spike higher during busy times but the bonus plan compensates on patients seen. Round and go - so can leave the hospital when done seeing patients and be on pager rest of shift.
Competitive base salary + bonus plan. High income potential $300K plus with salary/bonus combined.
Live in popular north Orlando communities. Be minutes to the pristine east coast beaches of the Atlantic and enjoy the warm weather.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier Hospitalist organization
- No procedures or ICU required as they have 24/7 specialty support
- Mon-Fri daytime schedule with some weekends
- Open to Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians comfortable with all adult patient base will be considered
- Reasonable patient census and full specialty support
- Options for leadership positions in the future if desired
- Excellent salary and full benefits package.
- Highly desired communities in Orlando. Be minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.