Hospitalist Job In New York, New York
Block Schedule Hospitalist Program and Shareholder Track in NY State CPH# JOB-2358941Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Primarily round on the patients and some admitting. Any procedures would be covered by the specialists in the group. The procedures can be optional to do if a hospitalist wants to do that. No ICU at that's covered by their Intensivists. Open to either IM or FP physicians but it would be an all adult patient base.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Be part of a physician owned, physician run group with an outstanding reputation in the region
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule seeing only the group's patients
- Days or Evenings only since the nights are covered by mid-level providers.
- Primarily rounding, some admitting, and no procedures required
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package, relocation assistance, and 2 year track to group shareholdership
- Long-term stability and strong earnings potential with shareholder status
- Central NY community with over 225K service area. An easy drive to Syracuse and Albany.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.