Hospitalist Job In Massachusetts
Hospitalist Job Opportunity on Cape Cod, Massachusetts CPH# JOB-2357654Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, four weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Enjoy coastal living at its best with miles of sandy beaches, quaint villages, and beautiful sunsets over Cape Cod Bay. This is truly a great place to practice medicine and enjoy the amenities the Cape has to offer.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 954.837.2659 today.
- Work 5 days on and 5 days off
- 10 hour shifts
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- ICU coverage
- Four weeks vacation with one week CME with stipend
- Health, dental, disability and life insurance
- Full benefits and incentives with strong base salary
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.