Urology Job In Woodstock, Illinois
Urology Need in Chicago IL Suburb, Current Residents Welcome CPH# JOB-2346703Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll earn a competitive salary, comprehensive health insurance with dental and vision, relocation reimbursement up to $25,000, 2 weeks CME with a $4,000 allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and retention bonuses.
This facility is located in the suburbs of Chicago, IL with easy access everything that the 'windy city' has to offer. But, you'll be far enough away from the bustle to enjoy the natural lakes, streams, grassy moraine hills, golf clubs, and parks.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
To begin talking about this position, contact Lisa Harvey, 203-663-9364 or email@example.com
- Opportunity to build the practice
- DaVinci robot available
- Current residents are welcome to apply.
- Board certified or board eligible, with an IL license
- Competitive base salary with bonuses
- $25K relocation assistance
- 2 weeks of CME and $4K allowance
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.