Urology Job In Illinois
Urology Position in Illinois with Lucrative Compensation CPH# JOB-2346621Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package above 50% of the MGMA median with productivity bonuses. You will be offered student loan assistance, medical benefits, 27 days paid vacation, paid relocation expenses, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, five days CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in a lovely area of Illinois. The area enjoys a beautiful full four seasons with all the actives they offer. There are numerous golf courses, vineyards, breweries, and places to boat, hike, rock climb, and bike.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.? To begin talking about this position, contact Bal Suchenski at 203-663-9367 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Modern surgical suites, Da Vinci robotics, and EMR
- Traditional schedule with 1:4 call
- Work with skilled urologists and hospitalists
- Residents, fellows and Visa holders will be considered
- Student loan assistance, paid relocation expenses, and a sign-on
- 27 days paid vacation, 5 days CME
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.