Internal Medicine Job In New Britain, Connecticut
Seeking an Internist for Hartford, CT Area with Big Earning Potential CPH# JOB-2348919Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Come on board to a fully-staffed and collegial group of physicians and walk into a busy facility. An excellent support staff assists in ensuring quality patient interaction. Become part of this state-of-the-art, on-site very well-equipped office.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
For more information, call Art Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Internists seeking a well-rounded outpatient position at established group
- Highly-competitive base salary with incredible earning potential
- Step into a busy practice with built-in referrals
- Partnership for employed physicians is available following two years of successful practice
- This metro city has it all; from fine schools to excellent culture and dining
- Fully paid health and medical benefits
- Malpractice with tail
- Excellent vacation time with CME and stipend
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.