Emergency Medicine Job In Fargo, North Dakota
Emergency Medicine - Live in Popular University Community in North Dakota! CPH# JOB-2344474Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This area is rich in beautiful scenery and located in the heart of Minnesota's north woods. Enjoy the qualities of a safe small town environment while having access to arts, culture and recreational amenities nearby.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954-837-2601 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#2344474.
- 27k volume ED -level IV trauma center
- 12, 12 hour shifts per month
- Full Specialty back-up
- Guaranteed base salary - Very competitive compensation
- Full Benefits including a flexible spending account
- Malpractice and CME covered and 403b and 457b pension plans
- Dues, license, and insurance paid
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.