Internal Medicine Job In Hyden, Kentucky
FP or IM Physician for KY Appalachian Community with Great Pay CPH# JOB-2353722Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Hyden, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities. There is plenty to do for the outdoor enthusiast with a host of activities like boating, fishing, hiking, and more. .
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, call Joe Loglisci at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IM or FP physician needed
- Join two other PC physicians in newly-formed group
- Monday through Friday schedule with call
- See patients in both office and inpatient setting
- Board certified or board eligible
- Generous compensation based on MGMA
- Malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.