Emergency Medicine Job In Minnesota
Emergency Medicine Doctor Needed - Enjoy the Breathtaking Scenery in MN CPH# JOB-2346992Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This city is nationally ranked as one of the best and most affordable places to live in the United States and one of the top places to work.
The community is home to flourishing aviation companies plus manufacturing and health care industries, not to mention some of the hardest working people in the world.
Beyond that, the schools, cultural opportunities, laid-back way of life and tremendous natural surroundings make this city a perfect place to call home.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. job#2346992.
- Moderate volume facility - Work 8 hour shifts in a level 2 trauma center
- All candidates must be Residency Trained and Board Certified EM
- NP/PA coverage weekdays and weekends - 24-hour coverage; double coverage 19/24 hours with some triple coverage
- Fast track staffed by NP/PAs
- Competitive compensation with night shift differential
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Commencement bonus, Relocation assistance
- 401k plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.