Emergency Medicine Job In Kansas
Facility only 20 minutes from Wichita KS needs Emergency Physician CPH# JOB-2357383Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Located just 20 minutes from Wichita on Interstate 135, this community offers an ideal family environment: affordable, quiet neighborhoods, outstanding schools, and abundant community activities.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954-837-2601 or email Charles.Rodriguez@comphealth.com - job#2357383
- Work in a medium volume facility, non-trauma designation - Will accept Commuters - ED volumes: average 35-40 patients per 12 hour shifts
- Physicians shifts are: 6a - 6p; 6p - 6a. There would also be a midlevel assisting in the ED at the same time (12p - midnight)
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, FP, ED, or IMPed - Required Certifications: ATLS, ACLS, PALS.
- EMR is Medi-tech
- Competitive salary + 33 days PTO
- Medical benefits/Malpractice with Tail
- Relocation Assistance and CME's
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.