Emergency Medicine Job In Minnesota
EM Physician Needed Near the Twin Cities in MN - Commuters Accepted CPH# JOB-2349441Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This quaint community is a great place to raise a family. With the low cost of living, very affordable housing and good school systems, you have the perfect combination of factors to have a great place to live.
You're only an hour away from the Twin Cities with everything that big city living has to offer.
There is easy access to great shopping, restaurants, entertainment, culture and so many more amenities!
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email email@example.com. job#2349441.
- All candidates must be Residency Trained and Board Certified EM or FP
- 12-14 Shifts/month 9a-9p; 9p-9a-12 hr shifts
- Low volume facility - 2-3 Nursing support/shift for 1 physician
- Will Block Shifts and accept commuters, Will accept P/T minimum 6 Shifts/month
- Competitive compensation with night shift differential
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 401K up to 4% Match, Immediate Vested/ Mutual Fund Hosp makes 5% contribution
- Malpractice and CME's
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.