Emergency Medicine Job In Minnesota
Emergency Medicine Physician Needed-Live Close to the Twin Cities in MN CPH# JOB-2349439Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Dance your lederhosen off at one of the many festivals held here every year. Ride through a scenic river valley or explore the oak-shaded bluffs and sand-bottomed pool of a nearby state park.
Stroll around downtown and hear history. Toast one of America's oldest brewing traditions at the local brewery. Or take a breather - and take in the breathtaking view - from high atop a local attraction. This city has been crafting fine brews and much, much more for more than a century.
Settled by German immigrants four years before Minnesota became a state, today this community just southwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul offers something for everyone, from one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants to important historical sites, inviting bed and breakfasts and a steady stream of live music and lively conversation.
Most importantly, it's still a place where friends old and new are greeted with a warm welcome.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. job#2349439.
- All candidates must be Residency Trained and Board Certified EM or FP
- Will Block Shifts & accept Commuters - low volume
- 12-14 Shifts/month 9a-9p, 9p-9a-12 hr shifts, Will accept P/T minimum 6 Shifts/month
- Competitive compensation with night shift differential
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 401K up to 4% Match, Immediate Vested/ Mutual Fund Hosp makes 5% contribution
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.