Emergency Medicine Job In Vermont
EmergencyMedicine Physician Needed at Critical Access Facility in Vermont CPH# JOB-2344722Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This community is a perfect balance of small-town community and big-city inspiration. Classic Victorian charm mixes with vibrant contemporary arts.
It's a place where families and friends can experience rugged outdoor adventure and world-class culture.
Rivers and trains connect outstanding architecture with innovation and education. It's your gateway to Vermont's astounding Northeast Kingdom.
Discover what you love in the local galleries, performances venues, centers for worship, and schools which offer the best in education and inspiration.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954-837-2601 or email me at Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org - job#2344722.
- Low volume facility - 25 bed critical access hospital, with no Trauma Designation-8-ER Beds-Rural Hospital
- 8am-6pm; -6pm-8am-12 Hour Shifts - 1728Hours/Year
- Group is fully staffed with 5 physicians
- Will block shifts & consider commuters F/T & P/T
- Comprehensive benefits package - Employed position
- Malpractice with tail
- Retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.