Emergency Medicine Job In Rhode Island
Top 100 Hospital Located in Rhode Island Seeks Emergency Medicine Physician CPH# JOB-2350987Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be offered a generous annual salary with an additional stipend (up to $70,000 ) based on productivity. You will also receive family health an dental, CME, malpractice with tail coverage, and a 401K. They also pay for license, dues, societies, and relocation.
This beautiful city is surrounded by all the wonders of Southern New England. There are miles of spectacular shoreline, and fresh and salt-water beaches. The community offers a relaxing seaside getaway. The area offers safety, educational resources, immediate access to one of the outstanding universities of the country, modest cost of living, and access to several major metropolitan areas. Sports fans love easy access to all major league sports in Boston and New York.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If interested, please contact Miguel Valentin at 954.837.2791 or email him at Miguel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State-of-the-art, high acuity ED
- Pediatric patients are not admitted to the hospital
- Double physician coverage at night
- 9-hour shifts with 1 hour overlap
- Academic appointment available, if interested
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 hospitals
- Generous annual salary
- Additional stipend (up to $70,000 ) based on productivity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.