Emergency Medicine Job In Warwick, Rhode Island
Top 100 Hospital Located in RI Seeks Emergency Medicine Doctor CPH# JOB-2350987Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This beautiful city is surrounded by all the wonders of Southern New England. There are miles of spectacular shoreline, and fresh and salt-water beaches.
Our community offers a relaxing seaside getaway. Sports fans love easy access to all major league sports in Boston and New York.
The area offers safety, educational resources, immediate access to one of the outstanding universities of the country, modest cost of living, the coast and access to several major metropolitan areas.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities, please contact Miguel Valentin at 954-837-2791 or email me at Miguel.firstname.lastname@example.org. - job#2350987.
- State-of-the-art, high acuity ED - Academic appointment available if interested
- Pediatric patients are not admitted to the hospital
- Double physician coverage at night - each provider sees 1.8-2 pph on average
- 9 hour shifts with 1 hour overlap - 1,532 annual hours
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the United States by The Solucient Institute
- Generous annual salary - Additional stipend (up to 70,000 ) based on productivity
- Family health & dental, CME, malpractice w/tail coverage, 401K, license reimbursement
- Pays for license, dues, societies, and relocation.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.