Physician Assistant Job In Modesto, California
Doctors Medical Center - PA or NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking ED/UCC/PC/IM physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA, and ACLS; experience preferred
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Doctors Medical Center – Modesto, California
- Level II trauma facility with 33 ED beds and an annual ED patient volume of 100,000+
- One of the largest tertiary care hospitals in the area as well as a top tier hospital in the community
- CEP contract since 1978
- The hospital provides some of the best sub-specialty coverage in the Valley and is unique as they have their own radiology and other types of services within the department
- One of the top five cardiology sites in California with 24-hour catheterization lab
- New portable GE Ultrasound machine and GE 64 slice CT scanner
- Extensive on-call panel and subspecialists, including neurosurgery, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, interventional radiology and more
- Free food and parking
- The diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city with old-fashion hospitality
- Easily accessible from throughout California with San Francisco Bay Area just a 90-mile drive northwest, the Sierra Nevada mountain range and Yosemite National Park east, and Sacramento just a 76-mile drive north
- Wide open spaces with incredible year-round activities: boating, wind surfing, fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, camping, golfing, and horseback riding
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.