Emergency Medicine Job In Baltimore, Maryland
Saint Agnes Hospital - Staff PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current state license is a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Saint Agnes Hospital – Baltimore, Maryland
- The facility is a fully accredited 372-bed, full-service teaching hospital with an Emergency Department that sees 83,000 annual ED patient visits
- Saint Agnes is the first hospital in Maryland to achieve a full level 3 Chest Pain Emergency Program from the Society of Chest Paint Center, and has also received the Gold Recognition Award for excellence in Stroke Care and the status as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Knee and Hip Replacement
- The bustling Inner Harbor, vibrant nautical heritage, state-of-the-art sports facilities, art scene, and astounding array of shopping venues provide a wide variety of attractions and activities to explore
- The emerging culinary scene offers a progressive compilation of cutting-edge eateries and delicious flavors while maintaining the comfort and accessibility of a hometown
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.